Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's A Video!

I took some videos and Cameron put it together in a little montage that I thought I'd post on here. As you watch it, you'll see a couple parts where Colin is helping Alex and Ali out of the water. The waves were really unpredictable and the kids would be bodysurfing, enjoying the smaller waves and then big waves would come in and smash into the beach for five minutes or so, then stop again. My job was to stand on the beach and watch for the big waves to start forming so that Colin could get the little ones out in time. There were only a couple close calls. : ) The kids had a blast bodysurfing. Especially the first day when the waves were smaller. By the fourth day, they had to sit it out and we made it a "pool day" because the waves were so big (10-12 feet); I was even nervous about Colin being in the water!

Cameron did the video and chose the things that he wanted to put in there, so...enjoy! Make sure your speakers are on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT - great job on the video, Cam! I love your blog, Jodi. I feel like we're more in touch now than we've been in years, actually. Hey, how funny is it that you and I were both single, working moms of one when we met, and now we're both married, stay at home moms of four?!....I know, scary, huh? XO

Unknown said...

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog. I have TOTALLY been meaning to write you. For real. I think about you all a lot- way more than when you actually lived here! :)
Anyhow, Jodi, you are a very enjoyable read indeed and I second the person that said you missed your calling. And, my dear, you look absolutely slim and fabulous in your photos, so worry not. Plus, having a blog instantly makes you way cooler. No matter how embarrassing it might be to your teenagers.
The kids look adorable and happy. What a fantastic experience for everyone. I am really happy for you. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I want to come stay with you, either.
Cameron, I really liked your video. And I love Ben Folds. Good choice.
Colin, I'll miss you at the annual family gatherings for awhile, cuz. But you sure do have a great family.
You all take care. Much love, Virginia
p.s. I always wanted to go to the Maldives. All the photos look beautiful.

Kristin said...

These are so great - the stories, the video, the pictures. I just love them. I can't imagine seeing elephants all over the place. And how's the butler?!